Along similar lines to damage repairing...
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:37 pm
What about abandoned vehicles?
I have an 8-rad that the crew bailed out of when they got a bit jumpy...heh. They are in the same hex as the vehicle and no longer have any suppression...will they get back in their 8-rad and how do I get them back in it...the "L" key flashes a message for 2 micro seconds that the vehicle is fleeing, yet there it sits, and there they sit, hundreds of meters behind the front.
I have an 8-rad that the crew bailed out of when they got a bit jumpy...heh. They are in the same hex as the vehicle and no longer have any suppression...will they get back in their 8-rad and how do I get them back in it...the "L" key flashes a message for 2 micro seconds that the vehicle is fleeing, yet there it sits, and there they sit, hundreds of meters behind the front.