Page 1 of 2
JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 pm
by Raverdave
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:20 pm
by aprezto
And here I was thinking it would be (another) combat replay of all Raver's CVs getting torched... i suppose that's not so much of a wet dream
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:37 pm
by Lifer
Don't know if these are the same but I was checking the TV schedule and Star Blazers: The Quest for Iscandar is on tonight on SyFy Channel
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:05 am
by Cribtop
Why isn't this modeled in the game! Matrix/Henderson fix or do somefink! [:D]
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:26 am
by ADB123
Raver -
Did I forget to mention that I've got a half dozen Starship Yamatos coming on line later in 1942 in the mod that we're playing? [;)]
Don't worry, you'll get lots of Brave Music to inspire your forces... [:D]
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:38 am
by jeffk3510
wow...haha
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:51 am
by Raverdave
Bah humbug......I can defeat dozens of Starship Yamatos with one hand behind my back!
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:06 am
by Xxzard
"Here is the plan men:
The United Galactic States have threatened to cut off our supply of space oil. Since the alien forces are too strong to defeat completely, we must settle any conflict quickly. Therefore we will launch an attack on their stronghold on planet Pearl Harbor. We will use our space carriers covered by our fast space battleships.
Any questions?"
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:17 am
by LoBaron
ORIGINAL: ADB123
Raver -
Did I forget to mention that I've got a half dozen Starship Yamatos coming on line later in 1942 in the mod that we're playing? [;)]
Don't worry, you'll get lots of Brave Music to inspire your forces... [:D]
Yes. Here you go.
Or we could ask a well known forum personality who the singer in Brave Sir Robins army is...
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:26 am
by ilovestrategy
I am a HUGE Starblazers fan. I will be watching for this! [&o]
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:45 am
by Smeulders
Torpedo tubes on a BB? Now the JFBs have gone too far.
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:23 am
by michaelm75au
I replay the DVD set for Star Blazers every so often, myself.
This does NOT make me a JFB, BTW.
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:28 am
by LoBaron
ORIGINAL: michaelm
This does NOT make me a JFB, BTW.
Lies! Dirty lies! You know the community has long ago found out were you
are coming from, Michael. You might as well concede. [:'(]
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:28 am
by Rob Brennan UK
Starblazers ???? That's the first time I even encountered this particular programme/film . and at the risk of looking like an old grump , what a pile of P%% ! waste of decent CGI ! and is it supposed to be humorous/ironic ? as that music and especially the lyrics made me vomit.

RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm
by anarchyintheuk
Starblazers was a great cartoon. Loved watching it as a kid. Leader Desslock and Zoltar were sort of the evil Wile E. Coyotes of the show.
As to whether it's supposed to be humorous . . . I'd put it in the realm of the unintentionally humorous. Kind of like War of the Gargantuas, et al.
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:14 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk
Starblazers was a great cartoon. Loved watching it as a kid.
+1
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:16 pm
by Chickenboy
Great. A flying Yamato class. [8|] Now I have to worry about CAP limitations too for
flying battleships?
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:08 am
by JeffroK
ORIGINAL: LoBaron
ORIGINAL: ADB123
Raver -
Did I forget to mention that I've got a half dozen Starship Yamatos coming on line later in 1942 in the mod that we're playing? [;)]
Don't worry, you'll get lots of Brave Music to inspire your forces... [:D]
Yes. Here you go.
Or we could ask a well known forum personality who the singer in Brave Sir Robins army is...
Neil Innes
Bravely bold Sir Robin
Rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin.
He was not in the least bit scared
To be mashed into a pulp.
Or to have his eyes gouged out,
And his elbows broken.
To have his kneecaps split
And his body burned away,
And his limbs all hacked and mangled
Brave Sir Robin.
His head smashed in
And his heart cut out
And his liver removed
And his bowls unplugged
And his nostrils raped
And his bottom burnt off
And his pen--
"That's... that's enough music for now lads,
*** there's dirty work afoot*** ???."
Brave Sir Robin ran away.
("No!")
Bravely ran away away.
("I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
("no!")
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
("I didn't!")
And gallantly he chickened out.
****Bravely**** taking ("I never did!") to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
("all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!
("I never!")
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:09 am
by JeffroK
ORIGINAL: LoBaron
ORIGINAL: ADB123
Raver -
Did I forget to mention that I've got a half dozen Starship Yamatos coming on line later in 1942 in the mod that we're playing? [;)]
Don't worry, you'll get lots of Brave Music to inspire your forces... [:D]
Yes. Here you go.
Or we could ask a well known forum personality who the singer in Brave Sir Robins army is...
Neil Innes
Bravely bold Sir Robin
Rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin.
He was not in the least bit scared
To be mashed into a pulp.
Or to have his eyes gouged out,
And his elbows broken.
To have his kneecaps split
And his body burned away,
And his limbs all hacked and mangled
Brave Sir Robin.
His head smashed in
And his heart cut out
And his liver removed
And his bowls unplugged
And his nostrils raped
And his bottom burnt off
And his pen--
"That's... that's enough music for now lads,
*** there's dirty work afoot*** ???."
Brave Sir Robin ran away.
("No!")
Bravely ran away away.
("I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
("no!")
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
("I didn't!")
And gallantly he chickened out.
****Bravely**** taking ("I never did!") to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
("all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!
("I never!")
RE: JFB wet dreams are made of this.
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:46 pm
by LoBaron
[:D]
Still the best after 35 years.