Page 1 of 1

First GC newbie (closed)

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:56 am
by cmdrsam
Ok, looking to make the big jump to PBEM game. I have played several GC games, but never to completion. Get frustrated with myself and off to another restart. Looking to play Allies. Looking for one of two types of players. 1. Rookie like myself or 2. A very expeirenced player who is willing to take me by the hand and is willing to work with me. Should be able to do turn a day except for Sundays which could present a problem from time to time.

RE: First GC newbie

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 am
by snuffl
Hi!

I want to start my first PBEM Game for myself ... also willing to play the japanese side. So if you want but have to look at the mechanisms first how to set up a PBEM game but should not be too difficult :-)

RE: First GC newbie

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:23 am
by cmdrsam
Ok, need to get ready for work. We will discuss HR's when I get back later tonight. Email is cmdrsam3@yahoo.com.

RE: First GC newbie

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:47 pm
by cmdrsam
FOW on
Advanced weather on
PDU on
Historical 1st turn on
Dec 7th surprise on
Reliable torps off
Realistic RD on
No unit withdrawals off
Production expansion off
Auto upgrade off


Other than that, I am open for discussion.

RE: First GC newbie

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:51 am
by snuffl
Okay fine have sent you an email (cwegsche@edu.uni-klu.ac.at)

RE: First GC newbie

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 pm
by cmdrsam
Closed as I beleive I have an opponent and we are taking steps to begin play.