Page 1 of 1

Quick question...

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:37 pm
by Gustaf
Was wondering how to interpret the current and maximum fuel loads for a ship unit. Example is the SS Amberjack... I created a sub patrol TF with the Amberjack as the only TF unit and on the resulting TF screen I am told: "Moves (m/c) 8/4, Fuel 641". Clicking on the Amberjack I go to the unit info screen where I'm told: "Endurance 19250 and Fuel 480".

I was under the impression from the manual that the TF screen fuel report is the current load and the fuel report on the individual unit screen is the max fuel capacity for that unit. If that is the case then how can the numbers above be correct? Shouldn't the TF fuel report be lower, or equal to, the maximum capacity of all TF units?

Or did I misinterpret the manual?

Thanks!
Gus

Re: Quick question...

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:55 pm
by Admiral DadMan
Originally posted by Gustaf
... "Moves (m/c) 8/4, Fuel 641"...
The Fuel number would be the number of hexes that the TF can move total, based on endurance and fuel points for all ships in the TF.
Originally posted by Gustaf
... "Endurance 19250 and Fuel 480"...
This would be the supply and fuel point values the the ship carries.