Japanese opponent wanted - closed
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 pm
Hello All
I have decided to take the plunge.....
I am looking for a Japanese opponent for Scenario 1. I am using v1106i. House rules are negotiable.
I have played a couple of games of Witp, and have been toying with AE for some time. I am not green, but not consider myself an expert by any stretch. I can generally be counted on for one turn per day during the week, and often more on weekends.
Thanks in advance
I have decided to take the plunge.....
I am looking for a Japanese opponent for Scenario 1. I am using v1106i. House rules are negotiable.
I have played a couple of games of Witp, and have been toying with AE for some time. I am not green, but not consider myself an expert by any stretch. I can generally be counted on for one turn per day during the week, and often more on weekends.
Thanks in advance