Serial Number Error
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:34 pm
Good news! I bought a new computer!
Bad news. I tried to copy WitE to the new system, and then install the new update. When I do so, it tells me that there is a "Fatal Error Cod#770, There is an error with your game's serial number as currently configured."
Any ideas? I am having trouble locating my original download, so if I can fix this without a reinstall, that would be better...
Thanks in advance
Christian
Bad news. I tried to copy WitE to the new system, and then install the new update. When I do so, it tells me that there is a "Fatal Error Cod#770, There is an error with your game's serial number as currently configured."
Any ideas? I am having trouble locating my original download, so if I can fix this without a reinstall, that would be better...
Thanks in advance
Christian