Page 1 of 1

Unable to Continue Play because disk is full

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:44 pm
by Baron Jukaga
I'm getting this message when I try to play the battle of Ravenstein in my campaign, 17/1800h. My disk is nowhere near full and the game works otherwise when I load up a different battle. This is my only campaign save and I'm not that far into the game but it is still annoying and I dont want to spend more hours to get to where I was only to have this happen again. Any ideas? I am fully updated, just bought the game a couple of days ago.

RE: Unable to Continue Play because disk is full

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:26 pm
by Baron Jukaga
I reinstalled and the problem went away. I wonder what could have caused this?

RE: Unable to Continue Play because disk is full

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:29 pm
by Tejszd
Might have been a corrupt file?

RE: Unable to Continue Play because disk is full

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:24 pm
by Q.M
FWIW and from memory the message 'disk is full' refers to a missing or corrupt map file during the install.