Page 1 of 1

Matrixgames server problems ?

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:06 pm
by rickier65
Over the last 2-3 days I've been having intermittent trouble connecting to the Matrix games site. I've been seeing a lot of 'Cannot connect' error msgs. It seems to clear up fairly quickly --

Has anyone else had any trouble? If no one else is seeing this, then perhaps it's on my end. It does seem to clear up fairly quickly, a matter of minutes and I can get through.

Thanks
Rick


RE: Matrixgames server problems ?

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 pm
by IainMcNeil
The server is being upgraded but all should be back to normal soon! Apologies for any inconvenience.

RE: Matrixgames server problems ?

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 pm
by David Heath
Hi Guys

This is us doing some work. It should only be for a few moments and then clear up. We should be done this week God willing.

David

RE: Matrixgames server problems ?

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:49 pm
by rickier65

thanks for replies guys. I was hoping it was just something like that.

thanks
rick