Page 1 of 1

Game recording

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 12:31 am
by RamBear
Wouldn't it be great if you could record your battle? I'd lllove to see expert vs expert battles from others point of view (or even both).. aw gee, it would be nice to see in the next patch (if one comes out).. or is it just too much changing and coding etc etc?

I suck at SpWaW, I know only the basics (but still I love the game) and it would be nice to see some hints and tips (Not just read those) :)

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 3:14 am
by Big Bill
Maybe a narration by Wild Bill while watching the units move across the screen blowing things up :D :D

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 4:58 pm
by gnoccop
For now you can read very good AAR (After Action Report) in this forum.

It's a good way to understand tattics.

A good way to get good at SPWAW

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 10:16 pm
by Gary Tatro
People with lots of time:
Play a few WWII Campaigns. Once you get borred of them.
Play a few Mega Campaigns. Once you get borred of them.
Play a bunch of games by PBEM.
Read Gary Tatro's AAR's/DAR's :D

People with little time:
Play lots of PBEM games.
Read Gary Tatro's AAR's/DAR's :D

People with no time:
Don't try to get good at SPWAW you will just go crazy!!!:D