Tiles - Overlays
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 am
I have created a Map and I want to fine tune the look.
I want to use some of the overlay graphics to change it up a bit, however when I place them down and hit generate - I lose all them.
I noticed that the manual says "This is NOT how you place actual terrain; this only allows you to customize your maps appearance. ...you place over auto generated fortifications you placed with terrain".
I have placed the overlays on my auto generated terrain. It is not very clear on just how to make them last.
I want to use some of the overlay graphics to change it up a bit, however when I place them down and hit generate - I lose all them.
I noticed that the manual says "This is NOT how you place actual terrain; this only allows you to customize your maps appearance. ...you place over auto generated fortifications you placed with terrain".
I have placed the overlays on my auto generated terrain. It is not very clear on just how to make them last.