Page 1 of 1

Allied Opponent needed (CLOSED)

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 pm
by Ikazuchi0585
anyone looking for a Japanese opponent for DaBabes Lite or scen. 1 version 1.04.1106i ?
PM me and me can discuss House rules and such

RE: Allied Opponent needed

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 pm
by Erkki
Hep. Can do at least turn/Day on average. Scen 1 or DaBabes is OK to me... Do I need to download the scenario myself?

If you have any house rules, PM me. My first time as Allied, be gentle. [:)]

RE: Allied Opponent needed

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 am
by Mundy
...

RE: Allied Opponent needed

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 am
by aqui
I'm interested to be ally in scen 1...but I believe that, in this scen, take jap is a suicide...so I'm more interested in scen 2 (more balanced).
The only thing I can't give up is a 1 day/turn (I don't like 2 days/turn)
best
aqui