Page 1 of 1

Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:33 pm
by Titanwarrior89
I bought(today) and I am trying to download and install this game. Problem is that I get a tab come up showing my download and asks if I want to save but when I try to save this file(save where tab comes up) it won't save. Even if its in my normal save location or else where.

The first tab coming up says internet explore view downloads with the Arnhem file. How can I stop this from coming up and just get the regular download box. Ive had this problem ever since matrix left DR went to this game server.

This question is for the computer gurus.[&:]

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:56 pm
by Titanwarrior89
No problem, Ill find the answer myself.[:-][;)][:o]

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:02 pm
by Titanwarrior89
Got it, I finally fixed the problem.[;)]

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 pm
by ilovestrategy
How did you fix it?

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 pm
by ecastlinhutch
Glad you got it fixed. It would be great if you shared your fix.

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 pm
by gabeeg
I have this same problem with I.E. I solved it by using FireFox.

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:16 am
by Q.M
Try a download manager such as GetRight. Works well and its free.



Image

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:31 am
by Titanwarrior89
Thats how I fixed it. Getright.[;)] I dl getright and let it take over the downloading. Then np.
ORIGINAL: Q.M

Try a download manager such as GetRight. Works well and its free.



Image

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:13 am
by ilovestrategy
But why is there a problem in the first place?

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:04 am
by Josh
Yes indeed, why was there a problem in the first place? I did read your question, tried some things out but could not see any problems at all, other than maybe the usual protection programs that block any incoming stuff.
So you need getright to d/l it.. that's weird.

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:39 pm
by Titanwarrior89
I am not sure why. Thats why I asked in the forums. I only have this problem with the new server here. Some times my Norton wants to grab it up and I have to take the dl from it.
ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

But why is there a problem in the first place?

RE: Last Stand Arnhem....Download

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:53 pm
by ilovestrategy
Thanks for the answer Titan. [:)]