Page 1 of 1

Japanese Para units at the start of game

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 pm
by seii taishôgun
Hi all,

Is there only one para unit for Japan (1st Raiding Rgt) at the start of the game in scenario 2? I thought someone mentioned a second unit but I can't seem to find it.

Seii Taishôgun

RE: Japanese Para units at the start of game

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:06 pm
by Mynok

Two SNLF's are para units.

RE: Japanese Para units at the start of game

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 pm
by Cribtop
Yep, you have two SNLFs on Formosa and 1st Raiding Regiment at Kagoshima or thereabouts. 2nd Raiding Regt arrives in a few weeks.

RE: Japanese Para units at the start of game

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 am
by seii taishôgun
Thank you Mynok & Cribtop. I was pretty sure there were other para units but thought they'd be "Raider" units like the 1st.

Thanks for pointing me to Formosa; that saves me having to look through all of the SNLF units :-)

Seii Taishôgun