Page 1 of 1
Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 am
by Dragoon.
Could you please add to the "Unit Info Box" of the UI sidebar at the right the leader skill if applicable?
To make it easier to see right way if the unit has some specially useful leader like +1 movement or spotting.
Would save me the trouble of renaming and add leader attribute to the unit name. I'm a convenience fanatic I know.
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:49 pm
by Jestre
Sounds like a good idea!!!
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 pm
by Prospero
How can I rename units? I haven't found out yet...
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:52 pm
by Dragoon.
Select the unit in question press ALT+N.
You can find a complete list of all keyboard shortcuts in the library. Topic "Hotkeys".
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:59 am
by Rood
Since I currently do the same I would also like to have more space available for unit names since "Panzer IIIJ+1mv+2df" is hard to read.
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:54 pm
by RandomAttack
I agree with Dragoon's proposal in OP.
It's very annoying to have special bonuses but have to rename individual units just so you can tell what they are.
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 pm
by SeaMonkey
have to concur with everyones opinion on this.
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 am
by Visery
Yeah being able to see hero or highly decorated units would be a huge help...speaking of which when is the patch coming??
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:59 pm
by Longasc
Yes the bonuses need to be displayed somehow. Maybe modified numbers in red.
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 pm
by mentatt76
yep. its a necessity.
RE: Add Leader Skill to Unit Info Box
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:13 am
by KerenskyLI
This feature didn't make the first patch, which is mostly technical support and bug fixes, but better hero stat visualization is definitely a priority item.