Page 1 of 1
H2H needs download site
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:39 am
by Alby
I may be out of line here by stating this, but, Panzer Leo is looking for somewhere to host his SPWAWH2H mod.
It was on Fabios site, but Fabio ran into some difficulties.
Anyone who has Played H2H knows how good this Mod is, And now Leo has Joined forces with Warhorse for the release of the "final Update" to bring you an even better H2H!
So anyone who may know someone or somewhere, please give the guy a hand. He has spent alot of time bringing us what I think is a Greatly improved SPWAW!!

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 6:39 am
by DoubleDeuce
Hate to ask but how big is the file? I have limited space but depending on the size I may be able to help out.
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:24 am
by VikingNo2
what does the H2H do???
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:32 am
by Alby
H2H is made especially for "head to Head" battles Pbem, Online,ect ect
But is not JUST for head to Head.
Ive found the OOBs improved, armor combat improved, formations improved, just an improvement to spwaw 7.1 in my book.
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:33 am
by Alby
Originally posted by Double Deuce
Hate to ask but how big is the file? I have limited space but depending on the size I may be able to help out.
its pretty big 42 megs at least.
Panzer Leo's H2H
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:26 am
by RedMike
I love H2H...I play it exclusively!!!
Thanks Panzer Leo!!!!:D
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:45 am
by DoubleDeuce
Originally posted by Alby
its pretty big 42 megs at least.
With my current webhosting company I have 5 GB Data transfer but am looking to change hosting companies to one with 20 GB Data transfer. I also have a business website I can post it to but only for a short time. I think I can help short term. How can you get me the file to upload? I only have a 33.6 connection at home, but DSL at work.
If you want to, email the file to me send at
michaelt@mastercorpinc.com. Thats my work address with the DSL and I'll try to get it up somewhere to help out.
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:31 pm
by DoubleDeuce
OR send me a link via email to where I can download it from. Just so i can get it, and I'll have it up and running somewhere.
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:31 am
by Alby
Panzer Leo is the creator and the one who has the "master" files
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:22 am
by Jeffery1965
Sound cools !! When I can get this file ??
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:50 am
by sztartur2
Hi!
I am also eager to download it and have the experiance of playing with it.
I once downloaded it but I lost it somehow:o ...
In the normal oob the hungarian rifle squad has an image of a french

unit. As I remember H2H fixed that:) .
Artur
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:40 pm
by Alby
Leo has been on vacation I think.
He should be back soon. Then hopefully H2H can find a home!!
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:34 am
by Panzer Leo
I'm in Los Angeles right now and do not have access to the files...
BUT, anybody who downloaded it has the complete file...so if someone got the file and a fast connection, I would suggest to get in contact with Double Deuce and mail it to him
michaelt@mastercorpinc.com
This would be a stop gap for a short time and folks can download it. I will have the final release version on the new host up and running pretty soon (one or two weeks should be realistic)...
thanks for your support guys, especially to you, Double Deuce and Alby - I appreciate that

Need H2H ...
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:27 pm
by sztartur2
Hi!
Are there any news about the download site???
Artur
Re: Need H2H ...
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:02 pm
by Panzer Leo
The final release version is at the Blitz - now it's up to them when it will be set up on the website...but it's gettin' close to day "x"...
Originally posted by sztartur
Hi!
Are there any news about the download site???
Artur