Page 1 of 1
Looking for a Japanese Opponent (Closed)
Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:23 pm
by DOCUP
I just finishing up a short scen PBEM. Now I am looking for another game. I'm an AFB. I like to play for fun but would also like to win [:)]. But want a good fun game. I'm a novic seeking someone similar to my skills. I'm looking for a GC scen 1 or maybe the Canal scen. HRs we can discuss. I can usually do 1 turn a day maybe more depends on time zones and work etc. If you want a game post or PM me.
doc
RE: Looking for a Japanese Opponent
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:13 pm
by Ric
Hello I'm interested.
Hello Buddy.
These are my rules if you wish so.
FOW on
Advanced weather on
Allied DMG Cont off
PDU on Historical 1st turn on
Dec 7th surprise on
Reliable torps off
Realistic RD on
No unit withdrawals on
Variable reinforcements +/- fixed
Production expansion off
Auto upgrade off
I can play several turns a day.
RE: Looking for a Japanese Opponent
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:11 pm
by DOCUP
pm sent
RE: Looking for a Japanese Opponent
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:08 pm
by DOCUP
Bump
FOW On
ADV Weather On or Off (don't care)
Allied DMG Control On
Allied Torp Off
PDU On or Off
(Edit) Dec 7th Suprise On
Reinforcements Fixed
Realistic RD On
(Edit) Historical Turn Off
RE: Looking for a Japanese Opponent
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 am
by DOCUP
bump