proposal:Overrun funktion
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:24 am
Hi
I'm from Germany, I barely speak English, sorry.
A classic returns home again! Thank you. The old tank commander and running again under WinXP and Win 7 And like the improvements I like new units and game balance. The overview in the mini map would improve a little - what unit was already taken, etc. But I miss the “overrun” of the tank. This critical element should be built strictly with a patch. Why was this not implemented? I hope that soon there are many mods. I hope this will play well cared for and developed.
best regards
Kretschmer
I'm from Germany, I barely speak English, sorry.
A classic returns home again! Thank you. The old tank commander and running again under WinXP and Win 7 And like the improvements I like new units and game balance. The overview in the mini map would improve a little - what unit was already taken, etc. But I miss the “overrun” of the tank. This critical element should be built strictly with a patch. Why was this not implemented? I hope that soon there are many mods. I hope this will play well cared for and developed.
best regards
Kretschmer