Page 1 of 1

ETO

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 am
by Jay Doubleyou
After playing a few pbem games to get used to ATG (compared to AT2) i'm ready for another pbem scenario.
The ETO scenario seems very interesting.

So I'm looking for 1 or 2 opponents.
1 player will play the Axis
1 player can play the Allied
1 player can play the Soviets
Alternatively one player can play both Allied and Soviets.

Opponents must have quite some skill/experience in ATG, but not too much experience with ETO since it's the first time I play it.


RE: ETO

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:38 am
by 82ndtrooper
I would love to play this scenario but I have 3 games going atm and no room for another right now.

RE: ETO

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:44 pm
by BULLDOGINTHEUK
I'm up for a game if you llike. I've also never played the scenario if this helps!

Bulldog

RE: ETO

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:24 am
by LJBurstyn
I would like to play. I also have not played the scenario.