Page 1 of 1

Hello everyone

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:21 am
by Shultz
Just wanted to introduce myself, I am new to the forums only been playing SPWaW for a few days, I enjoy war games, my favorite is a game called ASL but players are limited in my area so I rarely get a chance to play. I have really enjoyed playing SPWaW it reminds me alot of ASL hopefully when I get some experience I will be able to play some of you online.

Thanks
Shultz

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:33 am
by G_X
Welcome Abroad (No Typo)

The European, North African, Russian, and Pacific fronts are all serviced now by PBEM airlines! Hop over to the Opponents Wanted forum to catch the next flight ;)

Welcome to the forums :D

Welcome

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:52 am
by Gary Tatro
If you like a good combat story go read my AAR's After action reports in the Mega campaign forum. Have fun.

Ohh and beware of Goblins they multiply.

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:36 am
by Goblin
Glad to have you! We needed a Shultzy. All WW2 shows/games should have one!;)

Welcome....

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:13 am
by Orzel Bialy
another new face...ah yes, the forum continues to grow! :)

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:57 pm
by Warrior
Welcome!

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:08 pm
by Code Talker
Not only is SPWaW a great game, but you will find that the folks who visit these forums know their stuff. Have fun.

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:15 am
by Shultz
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

I am just learning getting my PBEM going, I hope to do some online play as well, I look forward to one day playing you all.

The forums are great I have been learning a great deal on different equipment, and stratagies, and haveing a good time reading.



Shultz

Win or lose, I still enjoy a good game

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 8:48 pm
by VikingNo2
Welcome, same to you:)

Shultz

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:21 pm
by G_X
One day you'll be like Gary and Viking and have 13 or 14 PBEM games going on all at once!


If they tell you their evil secrets of course *cough*

Re: Shultz

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:32 pm
by Gary Tatro
Originally posted by G_X
One day you'll be like Gary and Viking and have 13 or 14 PBEM games going on all at once!


If they tell you their evil secrets of course *cough*
Thats not Fair! I currently have only 8 PBEM games going and 2 of them I have not got a reply from in 3 weeks. :( And one is one turn away from finishing. Come on Ivan lets finish this world cup thing.

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:44 pm
by G_X
Lol Gary...Sorry :)

Well, Viking and Goblin and alot of the others, including you at least sometimes, have a good deal of PBEM games going on at the same time.

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 11:25 pm
by GYBLIN
Hello I was new here too.i just jumped in and the fellas make you feel at home.Most of them anyway.Good luck and enjoy.:cool:

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:40 am
by VikingNo2
Tell him Gary I'm down to about 9 myself, and 2 don't really count so there :p :p

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 5:22 am
by G_X
Yeah but what were you at before you were "down" Viking? Tell me that eh? :p :D

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 6:54 am
by VikingNo2
I was at 15 or 16, so I guess your right:rolleyes:

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:14 am
by Shultz
:D Thanks again for the great welcome, everyone has been great, this is one of the best forums I have been to. I have 3 games going now PBM waiting for it to grow ;)


Take care and see you on the battlefield:)

Shultz