Grand Campaign observations
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 pm
just finished 3 H2H Campaigns and would like to make some observations
Firstly a huge thanks to all those that have helped develop such a great series and I have had over a decade of fun
Regards LSA it would be extremely valuable to actualy look at a unit,during the movement phase, as to how many points are being accrued during rest periods or inactivity, This would help with the desision of when and what unit to commit to battle.
There were 3 occasions when relieving Ger Stugs and pzkp 224 (flame tanks) the unit underneath never got put on top,had to merge or withdraw them in order to carry on.
Piats are in my opinion to good,Destroying a Tiger with such a weapan was I believe historicaly impossabe
There has been talk of mortars being too effective,I think when you look at how many soldiers are incapacitated (wounded) after an attack compared to dead it is reasonably accurate, history from ww2 clearly states that the majority of casualties where caused by mortars and MGs
To be picky buildings could give more cover against mortars
On the whole great and I look forward to more, using LSA engine,maybe Italy or even expanding that great mod of France 1940
many thanks to you all
Col Kapa and Timoshenko
Firstly a huge thanks to all those that have helped develop such a great series and I have had over a decade of fun
Regards LSA it would be extremely valuable to actualy look at a unit,during the movement phase, as to how many points are being accrued during rest periods or inactivity, This would help with the desision of when and what unit to commit to battle.
There were 3 occasions when relieving Ger Stugs and pzkp 224 (flame tanks) the unit underneath never got put on top,had to merge or withdraw them in order to carry on.
Piats are in my opinion to good,Destroying a Tiger with such a weapan was I believe historicaly impossabe
There has been talk of mortars being too effective,I think when you look at how many soldiers are incapacitated (wounded) after an attack compared to dead it is reasonably accurate, history from ww2 clearly states that the majority of casualties where caused by mortars and MGs
To be picky buildings could give more cover against mortars
On the whole great and I look forward to more, using LSA engine,maybe Italy or even expanding that great mod of France 1940
many thanks to you all
Col Kapa and Timoshenko