Page 1 of 1

After the Patch 1.2 Questions

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:31 pm
by pad152
1.0 I'm now getting airbase with 150% or more complete at Tulagi. What does this mean?

2.0 Base Expansion seems to turn off after competing a level. Is this correct?

3.0 If a base can no longer be expanded (max level), it seems expand (airfield/port) goes from 0% to 100% eating supplies then turns off, it this correct?

Re: After the Patch 1.2 Questions

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:39 pm
by Spooky
Originally posted by pad152
1.0 I'm now getting airbase with 150% or more complete at Tulagi. What does this mean?

2.0 Base Expansion seems to turn off after competing a level. Is this correct?

3.0 If a base can no longer be expanded (max level), it seems expand (airfield/port) goes from 0% to 100% eating supplies then turns off, it this correct?
1.0 : there are already at least 2 threads about it. Bases with a 0 SPS airsize (such as Tulagi) will need 10 times as much effort to go to size 1 so they will expand at only 1000%

2.0 : No turn off for me ... except when the limit is reached (SPS size + 3)

3.0 : don't know - haven't try it

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:02 pm
by wmtiz
Same for me as for Spooky. I installed the patch last night and ran a save game from Scn#17. I was playing as the allies and prior to the patch install, had been building an airfield on Lunga. At the start of the game with the patch, it showed the airfield as 87% complete or so, a few turns later, the airfield increased to a size 1 and the work continued, showing about 6% towards building to size 2. So, I did not see a termination of the build process in my case, right along with Spooky's game.