Page 1 of 1

Happy Birthday Drex!

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:58 pm
by Resisti
Sorry Gmenfan, I stole your job, this time;)

Too bad I've not enough time for pbem right now,Drex. :(

Double Nickle

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:39 pm
by Supervisor
Thats ok, it was going to happen sooner or later, as I seemed to be slowing down. Happy Birthday Drex and thanks for all the support.:D :D :D :D :D

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:52 am
by Drex
Thanks Guys. I was away but was thinking of all the game turns I had waiting for me. that was a present. Don't worry Federico, we will play again.

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:16 am
by G_X
Happy Birthday, mines in about a month and a few weeks...

You just keep getting older huh? :\

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:03 am
by Drex
When you're up there with me (55) you're just grateful to make it one more time.

Happy B-Day Drex...

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:27 am
by Orzel Bialy
guess I should let you pick out a birthday map. :) OK, what will it be? Let's hear it.

Nothing too detailed now....I'm still coming down off of detailing the Normandy coast for M4 Jess's D-Day scenario. ( Boy, I have to say that one turned out really well! ) And I have to gear up for a "Gettysburg" scenario map I have the honor to detail out for him next. :D But let me know....after all it's your Birthday.

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:52 am
by Drex
Hi Orzel! I'm just starting a game on your Desert map with Jacque Dionne, he is also a master map maker. Nothing too detailed huh? Is a Jungle too detailed? An Iwo Jima or Philippines perhaps or maybe a Caucasus Mt /Crimean area battle?

happy

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 3:59 pm
by Kerg
Happy BDay Drex......

u have always been a great opponetand reliable player, thanks.

kerg

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 4:34 pm
by Drex
Hi John. We always have a game going. How long has it been now? If I can take Stalingrad before I run out of turns, that will really be a gift.

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 4:36 pm
by Kerg
Been play for almost 2 years right?

Before Stalingrad u'll have to take Strassburg--hehe

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 11:09 pm
by Drex
That's true its Strassburg. I'm fighting in Stalingrad against Ironfist. all these cities start to look alike after the bombardments are over.