Page 1 of 1
Looking for a newbie opponent
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:21 pm
by Warmaster
Hi, I'm looking for a newbie opponent who plays as allied in a full campaign, let me know.
Sorry for my english but is the best I can
RE: Looking for a newbie opponent
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:40 pm
by dobbins
I have played the campaign game once so far. I would be interested in playing the new 1942 scenario, which starts once the Japanese have concluded their original offensive. It relieves both sides of a lot of the initial work of positioning forces. Let me know if you are interested. My emial, if you want to respond directly, is
jdobbins@starpower.net
RE: Looking for a newbie opponent
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:33 pm
by Hatamoto
Hi,
if you are somewhere from europe, I would be interested in starting a game. I am from germany and can usually do 2 or more turns a day. So far I have played 1 PBEM as Japan and won in Nov 42 due to allied surrender. I would offer GC scen 2 (actual beta) if you like, PDU on, 1 day turns, realistic R&D off, house rules can be discussed.
if you are interested, pm me.
greetings
hatamoto