Page 1 of 1

Intelligence

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 am
by Hunter42
Hi,

a question to agents. It seems that I am not able to give agents a mission other than counter intelligence. If I want to choose something else, the topdown menu would not open. Any idea ? (I disabled automatic management)

Michael

RE: Intelligence

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:27 am
by J HG T
Did you choose target empire first? If I remember right, you need to pick target (empire --> planet/starbase) before picking mission for the agent.

RE: Intelligence

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:05 am
by WiZz
You need click "Cancel mission" first.

RE: Intelligence

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:37 pm
by Canute0
New agents or agents they come back from a mission, automaticly assigned on Counter inteligence.
You need to cancel that mission before you can assign them to another Mission.



RE: Intelligence

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 pm
by Hunter42
This seems to be the solution! Thanks all for helping out.

Michael