Page 1 of 4
Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:24 pm
by Helmut
Gentlemen,
Scen 2 .
Historical start, except Sub ops.
No strategic bombing of India or China.
No naval 4 E bombing below 10.000 ft.
Anyone?
End game guaranteed.
My real name is Jean-Pierre Dasseville.
jeanpierredasseville@gmail.com
Well, just contact me,
And we can discuss eventually more homerules?
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:45 pm
by castor troy
this is going to be fun again
drum roll....
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:42 pm
by SoliInvictus202
ORIGINAL: castor troy
this is going to be fun again
drum roll....
hell yeah - already went to the kitchen to get out a cold one
PS: I can't even read what he typed...
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 pm
by USSAmerica
From the last attempt to dupe an AE player into a game:
ORIGINAL: Omat
Hello
This is also interessting:
http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread. ... st./page10
Also page 6-10 and 11
Interessting also is when you search all his E-Mail adresses and nicknames he uses via google. It seems that he creates conflicts since 10 years with the same behavior..
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 pm
by DuckofTindalos
I find it mildly amusing that he seems to think a month or two will be long enough for people to forget who he is...[8|]
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 pm
by jeffk3510
Darn, all of you beat me to it. I was busy moving cattle... Helmut I have someone who is interested in playing with you. They're at the sale barn... [:D]
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 pm
by AW1Steve
I'm still waiting for the lawyer he threatened me with for "human rights violations". He also threatened me with the EU coming after me. I guess they are just busy with the "economy thing". But I'm still here. Waiting. And probably will be for a long , long time. Like when he get's an opponent to play with him. [:(]
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:59 pm
by zuluhour
This month and this month only, whenever I take a constitution, I shall call it: pinching a Helmut in his honor.
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:25 pm
by jeffk3510
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
I'm still waiting for the lawyer he threatened me with for "human rights violations". He also threatened me with the EU coming after me. I guess they are just busy with the "economy thing". But I'm still here. Waiting. And probably will be for a long , long time. Like when he get's an opponent to play with him. [:(]
That is because you offended his wife Linda. This is Linda's 4th cousin... or whatever the hell..
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:28 pm
by Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: SoliInvictus202
ORIGINAL: castor troy
this is going to be fun again
drum roll....
hell yeah - already went to the kitchen to get out a cold one
PS: I can't even read what he typed...
I just realized what your last line meant. I almost fell out of my chair. I can quote him if you really want to know. [:'(]
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 pm
by Dan Nichols
I guess I shouldn't accept a game with Helmut?
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:15 pm
by Quixote
Dan,
On the off chance you aren't being sarcastic (hard to tell in type sometimes), I'd suggest that it's always prudent to look at the posting history of a potential opponent before replying to a thread or agreeing to a game. Read their last twenty or thirty posts. If they seem friendly, odds are they'll be that way with you. If they complain alot, odds are they'll complain alot with you. If they seem crazy...well, you get the idea. Just click on their name, and go from there. This works pretty well unless you're playing someone brand new to the forums, or with almost no posts. Even that's not a bad thing most of the time, you just have a little less surety. Happy hunting for an opponent, if you are in fact really looking.
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:07 am
by Helmut
Mr.Nichols
I'm JP Dasseville.
You can reach me on either
-the g-mail
-or
fb979244@skynet.be
As told before, I'm looking for an allied opponent, for a scen two WITP-AE.
Rules, see above all the comments of those wise guys:)
I guarantuee you four turn a week and a game till the end.
Regards,
JPD.
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:34 am
by SoliInvictus202
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: SoliInvictus202
ORIGINAL: castor troy
this is going to be fun again
drum roll....
hell yeah - already went to the kitchen to get out a cold one
PS: I can't even read what he typed...
I just realized what your last line meant. I almost fell out of my chair. I can quote him if you really want to know. [:'(]
LOL - could you please quote his latest post? - I still can't read it - wondering whether he attacked me personally.... - damn exciting all this - like waiting for a interpreter to translate something in Chinese [:D]
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:59 am
by DuckofTindalos
ORIGINAL: Quixote
Dan,
On the off chance you aren't being sarcastic (hard to tell in type sometimes), I'd suggest that it's always prudent to look at the posting history of a potential opponent before replying to a thread or agreeing to a game. Read their last twenty or thirty posts. If they seem friendly, odds are they'll be that way with you. If they complain alot, odds are they'll complain alot with you. If they seem crazy...well, you get the idea. Just click on their name, and go from there. This works pretty well unless you're playing someone brand new to the forums, or with almost no posts. Even that's not a bad thing most of the time, you just have a little less surety. Happy hunting for an opponent, if you are in fact really looking.
Of course, this strategy is complicated by the fact that "Helmut" has had five or six account names, all used interchangably.
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:52 am
by Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: SoliInvictus202
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: SoliInvictus202
hell yeah - already went to the kitchen to get out a cold one
PS: I can't even read what he typed...
I just realized what your last line meant. I almost fell out of my chair. I can quote him if you really want to know. [:'(]
LOL - could you please quote his latest post? - I still can't read it - wondering whether he attacked me personally.... - damn exciting all this - like waiting for a interpreter to translate something in Chinese [:D]
Naw, his last post was to Dan Nichols basically restating his request for an opponent. He's ignoring everyone.
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 pm
by Capt Cliff
ORIGINAL: Quixote
Dan,
On the off chance you aren't being sarcastic (hard to tell in type sometimes), I'd suggest that it's always prudent to look at the posting history of a potential opponent before replying to a thread or agreeing to a game. Read their last twenty or thirty posts. If they seem friendly, odds are they'll be that way with you. If they complain alot, odds are they'll complain alot with you. If they seem crazy...well, you get the idea. Just click on their name, and go from there. This works pretty well unless you're playing someone brand new to the forums, or with almost no posts. Even that's not a bad thing most of the time, you just have a little less surety. Happy hunting for an opponent, if you are in fact really looking.
It appears Helmut has a nasty reputation. Pity. But people do change. But yes click on his handle and look at some of his postings.
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:22 pm
by USSAmerica
My favorite episode was when he started fishing for someone to dupe into a game under one of his other userid's. The very first reply, within 5 minutes of his post, was, "Helmut!" [:D]
It was as if invoking his other userid name was a curse word. [:D]
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:48 pm
by Omat
Hello
He is doing this since round about 1990 more or less the same way or intention. I can not see that he has changed.
In a way a very pitiable person which seems to have some real problems. He should muster all his courage and enlist a professional to help him.
Omat
ORIGINAL: Capt Cliff
It appears Helmut has a nasty reputation. Pity. But people do change. But yes click on his handle and look at some of his postings.
RE: Looking for allied opponent.
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 pm
by Helmut
Well,
You are all right.
But, indeed, like said, before , people do change.
Regards,
JP DASSEVILLE
fb979244@skynet.be
www.JPSWWIICORNER.com
PS: my offer for an allied opponent Scen 2, still stands.