Page 1 of 1

Every time!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:02 am
by Gelatinous Cube
Every time I start a new game, I quit after a few minutes because I'm thinking "Geez.. can't wait for that Border System!"

Is it tomorrow yet? [:D]

RE: Every time!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:07 am
by HectorOfTroy
Well it's Wednesday here!

RE: Every time!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:08 am
by J HG T
I'm completely honest: I haven't played RotS for couple of weeks just because I'd rather start a new game with all the new shiny stuff in Legends. Skyrim and Forza 4 for me to pass time.
It's wednesday morning here, so Legends should be available any minute if I remember how RotS was released.

RE: Every time!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:52 am
by Gelatinous Cube
ORIGINAL: J HG T

I'm completely honest: I haven't played RotS for couple of weeks just because I'd rather start a new game with all the new shiny stuff in Legends. Skyrim and Forza 4 for me to pass time.
It's wednesday morning here, so Legends should be available any minute if I remember how RotS was released.

For real? Where is Matrix based out of? It's the middle of the night here in the USA.

RE: Every time!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:57 am
by hein
i guess there are in the vermont if the Erik Rutins's profil is good

RE: Every time!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:24 am
by Yskonyn
RotS was released around 9pm where I live and thats UTC + 1 / GMT + 1. So I don't expect it to be available for quite a few hours still.

But I agree with the above sentiments. I'd rather play with Legends, knowing how it would change the game. But there are quite a few new games out to pass time with. :)

RE: Every time!

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:27 am
by w1p
I'm working nights tonight, and if its not out before I go to work I'm going to scream (GMT time here)