Page 1 of 1

Troop Cloning and Academy

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:53 pm
by balto
I have both, but you can only build one at each colony. I was a little unclear on what this was doing. At first I thought that if I had ONE Academy at my best Troop planet (that clearly would make my best troops). Then have the Troop Cloning on all the other planets, and they would only make these super powerful troops that were made at my best planet.

I was getting too tired to watch how that worked, so I started putting Troop Cloners and Academies everywhere, so I messed up my "experiment." But is my statement in the first paragraph correct -- you put ONE academy at your best planets.., then put the Troops Cloners in all of the others?

Also, I wanted to delete all of my weak crappy troops that were recruited long ago so they could be replaced by the SUPER TROOPERS.., the CTRL nor the SHIFT would NOT work from the Troop Screen. I had to click each one, and everytime I clicked DELETE, it took me back to the top of the list. I had craploads of crappy troops, so I gave up after 10 minutes of this. Is there a better way to get rid of these crappy ones?

RE: Troop Cloning and Academy

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:54 pm
by Gelatinous Cube
You sure you can only build one? I'm pretty sure i've built both...

RE: Troop Cloning and Academy

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:56 pm
by balto
I am pretty sure. But make pretend you can build both, do you only need one planet with the Troop Academy (to make the best troops), and all of the rest Cloners. You see what I am saying, I am thinking the Troop Academy is only needed once if you have the Cloner.

RE: Troop Cloning and Academy

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 pm
by Manzikert
ORIGINAL: Gelatinous Cube

You sure you can only build one? I'm pretty sure i've built both...

Only 1 troop modifier per planet I think.