Page 1 of 1

Ok what is with research?

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:43 pm
by Neotheone
I guess I'm not getting this. I'm building research stations all over the place but when I goto the research stations screen I get these stats and they just don't seem right?

Total Research Capacity 9125k

Actual Output Wep:468 Energy:234 Hightech: 1616

Total Empire Research Potential: 872k

I don't understand? I have a capacity of 9125k and only a potential of 872k what's up wit dat?

Where are those numbers coming from in the Actual Output line?

RE: Ok what is with research?

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:58 pm
by hal9000
your research stations give you your research capacity and the research potential is determined by your population size, so its like you have a lot of research facilities and not enough scientists in your case

RE: Ok what is with research?

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:03 pm
by Nedrear
Never read my thread?
 
Well he stated it right.
 
Your research potential is the maximum amount of researchers your population can support - or at least want to be one - and if you build more labs they will be ... EMPTY!