Page 1 of 1

Anyone for PBEM?

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 12:34 pm
by boba
I'm looking for opponent for PBEM 1941 campaign. I'd like to play Japanese, with full or partial House Rules. I can play 1 turn in couple of days, most time probably 1 turn per day. Please contact me at bobam@sezampro.yu.

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:04 pm
by boba
Can't belive that there's no one for PBEM... I guess it is a holiday season so few people read this forum... ;)

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 9:08 pm
by wflarry
I'll play. email with particulars at wf123larry@aol.com

I'll play too

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:41 pm
by deVada
Hi !
It would be better to play in Europe.
You know - all those guys in US are weird.
They sleep during day - they play only by night.
Like bats !

I can take the hopeless duty to defend America again ...
Send me details.
(If You still haven't got too many opponents)

Re: I'll play too

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:53 pm
by Culiacan Mexico
Originally posted by deVada
Hi !
It would be better to play in Europe.
You know - all those guys in US are weird.
They sleep during day - they play only by night.
Like bats !
:D