Page 1 of 1

First Timer

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 2:33 am
by ToyImp
I am looking for a person that might be able to get me into the PBEM or internet area of this game. I am willing to play today and tonight. E-mail or what ever to get a hold of me. I do know the basics of the game, and I am quite good with the Default AI setting. But I'm not l33t or anything. :(

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 3:07 am
by Commander Klank
Do you have ICQ?

Nope

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 3:29 am
by ToyImp
No, I don't use ICQ anymore because of the AD bull shiznits. I have MSN, and AIM though. Both are ToyImp. MSN is ToyImp@msn.com

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:57 pm
by ToyImp
I just downloaded ICQ, I am still using my number I've had for almost 5 years now. ICQ# 37871143