Page 1 of 1
Matrix Relationship with 2BY3
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 9:39 pm
by TheZel66
Can anyone innternal with Matrix draw light upon 2BY3, and what this new company means in relation with Matrix, if anything?
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2001 6:09 pm
by Paul Vebber
Sorry I missed this one...I thought I answered but must have gotten distracted!
We have an agreement with 2by3 to publish 3 games. We are teamed on the projects with 2by3 doing design, and Matrix doing development, graphics, sound etc.
We are EXTREMELY pleased with the working relationship between the two companies and hope that we can work together beyond the initial 3 games.
Those are Uncommon Valor, War in the Pacific: The Struggle against Japan, And a yet untitled Med campaign game using the Uncommon Valor system.
[ April 21, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 12:39 am
by Massimo
Hello, what is a med campaign? MEDieval?
MEDiteranean? Thanks
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 1:23 am
by Paul Vebber
Sorry the later - MEDiteranean. It is still a glimmer in the eye, but should have scenarios for the major portions of the campaign (The Italian Offensive, Greece and Crete and potentially Malta, The German offensive, the British Counteroffensive, The US Campaign, and the campaign for Italy) and of course a Grand Campaign letting you free wheel around a bit. No clue as to availability yet.
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 2:29 am
by El Vito
If a Med campaign is in the works, please throw the Malta invasion in. I used to try it in THIRD REICH and would love to see it up close. ( I also would invade Norway with the Brits just to deprive the Germans of anti-Murmansk bases)hehe.
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 6:12 am
by Mike Wood
Hello...
At the moment we are working on Uncommon Valor, together. Bob is working up the art, David is doing the sound, Derek is composing the music, Joel is doing a lot of design and testing. I am programming the interface, Keith is improving the graphics engine and Gary is programming the combat system.
Bye...
Michael Wood
Originally posted by TheZel:
Can anyone innternal with Matrix draw light upon 2BY3, and what this new company means in relation with Matrix, if anything?