Page 1 of 1

Can I install ToF on my laptop too?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:22 am
by macroeconomics
Bought the digital version of ToF and installed it on my main computer. Then I got the bright idea that I would install it on my laptop as well for use when I would be traveling. However, the download link that was given to me on my purchase receipt/e-mail no longer works. Is it the case that I am not allowed to install it on my second computer? Also should something happen to my primary computer will I be allowed to reinstall it on that PC?

RE: Can I install ToF on my laptop too?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:13 am
by doomtrader
For the technical issues regarding downloads you should probably get some feedback from Slitherine/Matrix or Plimus.

My point is that you bought it so you own it and if the both computers are yours, feel free to install the game there.