Page 1 of 1

Force field around Leningrad?

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:31 am
by Greyshaft
For the last two turns an invisible force field has kept my panzers out of Leningrad. There are no enemy troops there and I have enough movement points to move into the city but my units will not go in there. On the map you can see my Panzer Corp does not have a valid path into the city despite being adjacent to the Leningrad hex.

What do I need to do in order to take Leningrad???
[:@]

Image

RE: Force field around Leningrad?

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:33 am
by waichou
I have got the same problem in Moscow...

RE: Force field around Leningrad?

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:10 am
by doomtrader
If I see the borders correctly, the two hexes within the city are not controlled by USSR.
Could you please confirm that?

RE: Force field around Leningrad?

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:19 pm
by Greyshaft
Finland beat me to it!!!

grrr....

ah well, on to Moscow

Image