Page 1 of 1
AG A and B Activation
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 pm
by Q-Ball
In my PBEM vs. Bletchley Geek, I cleared the 3 towns south of Rostov (Azov, Manych, and the other one begins with a B), and I have not seen the AGS split for two turns. Is there some sort of delay or die roll I am not aware of?
Is there a waiting period for the new HQs?
RE: AG A and B Activation
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:37 pm
by ComradeP
There was a bug with the way AG B was placed in the database that was (re-)introduced recently and fixed in 1.05.46 (which should be included in the next public version as soon as Matrix resumes operations after the Christmas break).
However, I'm not sure whether it will have an effect on your game/whether you'll ever get AG B before the fixed date (March 1943) because the unit database for a game can't be changed after you've started it. It is also possible you won't get the army group A before army group A and B are renamed, or that you won't get them at all. It depends on what the bug was.
RE: AG A and B Activation
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:44 pm
by Mentor