Accounting glitch
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:40 am
I've mentioned this one before but this time I took note as it actually happened.
I ended my turn with a few hundred (less than 500) PP in the bank which I'm saving to upgrade my Panzers (any week now).
I took Smolensk and Kiev on the same turn which boosted my saved PP to 551.
The game took note that I had more than 500PP and fined me 50PP for having too much PP in the bank.
I don't have a problem with losing 10% to corruption etc but I think the calculation should happen BEFORE PP are added for bonus events.
I ended my turn with a few hundred (less than 500) PP in the bank which I'm saving to upgrade my Panzers (any week now).
I took Smolensk and Kiev on the same turn which boosted my saved PP to 551.
The game took note that I had more than 500PP and fined me 50PP for having too much PP in the bank.
I don't have a problem with losing 10% to corruption etc but I think the calculation should happen BEFORE PP are added for bonus events.