Page 1 of 1
How to repair ships?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:29 am
by CarolusRex
Hi, Anybody who knows how to repair ships?
Cant find anything in the manual?
Rgds
Carolus
RE: How to repair ships?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:58 am
by terje439
Sail them into a firendly port. Then next turn press the reinforce button as you would with any other button. But unless memory serves me wrong, it will only repair one point per turn, so it is hardly ever worth it.
Terje
RE: How to repair ships?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 pm
by CarolusRex
OK, Thx. I´ll tried to sail into a port. I guess there is cities beside the sea that is not a port and thats why It has not worked?
How do I see its a port city?
Rgds
Carolus
RE: How to repair ships?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 pm
by sabre1
Sail them into a port, but you do have to own the port/city in order to repair them. Just like Terje said, it's almost not worth the effort.