Page 1 of 1

oops

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:45 pm
by freeboy
I accedentally left clicked a "white" hiden yugoslavia counter, and then thought I had the air unit which was to bomb it rebasing turned out it was the white counter.. rebased it.. thats a bug for sure.. did not save but will try to re create the moving of enemy toops on the map bug

RE: oops

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:31 pm
by doomtrader
Which country you have been playing?
Germans?

RE: oops

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm
by freeboy
yes, geramns.. had left clkicked on air unit and was going to bomb unit.. honestly do not know if I clicked twice.. but it was not bombed.. range may have been too far.. then I was able to move it.. have ot goten back to game but should be having some time today