Forge of Freedom Problems
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 pm
I am having trouble fighting intermediate and advanced game battles in the detailed mode....I never receive the option to during war senarios, even though I select the detailed battle box before each war.
I'm thinking that maybe I messed up that portion of the game program since the first time I used the game, I was in a detailed battle w/hex grids and the computer froze up. I had to shut it down and since have never seen another hex grid.
QUESTION: Since I originally downloaded the program, I received the Forge of Freedom CD and manual in the mail today. Can I load the CD game over the existing files?
Jim P- Michigan
I'm thinking that maybe I messed up that portion of the game program since the first time I used the game, I was in a detailed battle w/hex grids and the computer froze up. I had to shut it down and since have never seen another hex grid.
QUESTION: Since I originally downloaded the program, I received the Forge of Freedom CD and manual in the mail today. Can I load the CD game over the existing files?
Jim P- Michigan