German AI Naval Builds
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 am
Hi,
Not sure if this is WAD, but I'm playing as Allies against the AI and after checking the Aug. 9 1940 saved turn as Germany, I noticed that Germany had a navy consisting of 3 carriers plus one more being built, 17 battleships, 39 cruisers plus one more being built, and 53 subs plus 3 more being built.
This is larger than the UK navy which stands at 7 carriers, 15 battleships, 41 cruisers and 13 subs.
Is this possible ?
Not sure if this is WAD, but I'm playing as Allies against the AI and after checking the Aug. 9 1940 saved turn as Germany, I noticed that Germany had a navy consisting of 3 carriers plus one more being built, 17 battleships, 39 cruisers plus one more being built, and 53 subs plus 3 more being built.
This is larger than the UK navy which stands at 7 carriers, 15 battleships, 41 cruisers and 13 subs.
Is this possible ?