Questions derived from first session playing as Germany
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 am
Nice first impression. Many mistakes made and many losses on my unit because of me not knowing soem rules like surrender when units cant retreat or forgetting to reinforce weak air units.
My questions are :
Several things is mentioned in events like unrest level, tactical level and more. How to check it otherwise, are there a list and how to improve thouse numbers? I was playing Italy at the same time and their combat strenght was so much worse than equal size germans as they where in real life but how to improve there?
Why do airunits die when being bombed? Even after a perfect strike u still got service crews and repairable aircrafts and probably pilots without their planes.
Why not make them zero strenghts? or flipped to a disrupted side like on the counters off side have symbol fo out action or something.
I also tried to derive how much the enemy got in tech level and how many units they got. I found how many they lost but nothing to compaire with. Like if they loosing in sthrenght or gaining. Is there a inteligence service I miss to find?
I got some slovakien units trying to help me in the west during the winter -39 -40 by attacking the maginot line or at least move adjacent to it and squezed between them and my line being forced to surrender when the french attack them. Are all my allies gonna do similair when doing the barbarossa when I potentially got 4 of them?
In events I being asked to plan different operations like norway, france or sealöwe. How can I check when it kick in and do i get any bonus for waiting for it? As my weather was good already in march for attacking holland. So I attacked and the operation event didnt kick in.
Are their a chance for me to intercept coming operations planned by my enemy?
My units on the border of neutral holland and belgium was constantly bombed during the founy war (winter -39/-40) by units flying over neutral countries is that WAD?
I mean they will be allied soon but not at this time.
Well time to to play my second campaign.
My questions are :
Several things is mentioned in events like unrest level, tactical level and more. How to check it otherwise, are there a list and how to improve thouse numbers? I was playing Italy at the same time and their combat strenght was so much worse than equal size germans as they where in real life but how to improve there?
Why do airunits die when being bombed? Even after a perfect strike u still got service crews and repairable aircrafts and probably pilots without their planes.
Why not make them zero strenghts? or flipped to a disrupted side like on the counters off side have symbol fo out action or something.
I also tried to derive how much the enemy got in tech level and how many units they got. I found how many they lost but nothing to compaire with. Like if they loosing in sthrenght or gaining. Is there a inteligence service I miss to find?
I got some slovakien units trying to help me in the west during the winter -39 -40 by attacking the maginot line or at least move adjacent to it and squezed between them and my line being forced to surrender when the french attack them. Are all my allies gonna do similair when doing the barbarossa when I potentially got 4 of them?
In events I being asked to plan different operations like norway, france or sealöwe. How can I check when it kick in and do i get any bonus for waiting for it? As my weather was good already in march for attacking holland. So I attacked and the operation event didnt kick in.
Are their a chance for me to intercept coming operations planned by my enemy?
My units on the border of neutral holland and belgium was constantly bombed during the founy war (winter -39/-40) by units flying over neutral countries is that WAD?
I mean they will be allied soon but not at this time.
Well time to to play my second campaign.