Page 1 of 1

Ground warfare doctrine

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:26 am
by wolf14455
How to increase? Where can I see my lvl?

How to see my air range?

How can I check airsuperiority lvl?

RE: Ground warfare doctrine

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:39 am
by slaytanic
Cant increase land doctrine, it grows by itself. You can check it when you load the game on country info.

Air range - good question. Can't see it. I'd like that too

Superiority - I don't think you can check it. It's different for every hex

RE: Ground warfare doctrine

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 am
by aspqrz02
Its fixed in the specific Const file for the relevant country. It grows at a fixed rate ... so many weeks/months before the next increase and, afaict, nothing can be done to affect this ... short of manually editing the file with a text editor (you can't edit individual Country Const files with the Game Editor at this point ... or, at least, I can't)

Air Range is also fixed in one of the Const files, as a base value, and is modified by current Tech Level (and is far too high for Fighter Interception as it stands, IMO)

Phil

RE: Ground warfare doctrine

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 am
by slaytanic
It would be nice to have some graphical representation of range when you select air unit. There's none except recon ability but that's confined to enemy land only

RE: Ground warfare doctrine

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:31 am
by aspqrz02
Yes, something like the range circles in War in the Pacific would be a "good thing" ...

[:)]

Phil

RE: Ground warfare doctrine

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:40 am
by Razz1
This may Help:

1) Click on recon all dark shaded hexes is where you can not move.
2) Click on Re-base all dark shaded hexes is where you can not move.
3) Click on bomber Any hex that is red can be bombed
4) Click on fighter Any hex that is red can be bombed

If you have problem seeing the shaded areas, change your view with the F key.

RE: Ground warfare doctrine

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 am
by wolf14455
Ok thanx, I try that. [:)]