Page 1 of 1

Odd thing happend

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:25 am
by wolf14455
Russia reinforce airunits adjacent to my german panzers. They will die next turn so why?

My convoys had no problem before Rumania got into the Axis. Now I got convoy report saying "Narvik cant be supplied as Rumania lack transports" or something like that.

Also all italian convoys was caceled because of rumania´s lack of transports.
Why is that?

RE: Odd thing happend

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 am
by wolf14455
I checked the convoy situation. Rumania has started some strange convoys before I took controll of them. Danzig to narvik. stettin to königsberg. And some mediterrainan convoys. Gonna close them now.

The italian convoys dont report because I let ai run the country. But as they dont got any transport for their supply I better take care of running them too.

RE: Odd thing happend

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:13 am
by Razz1
Which scenario are you playing?

Are you sure you are reading the reports correctly?

Where are you seeing these Romanian convoys? Which menu and what country is active at the time you see this?

RE: Odd thing happend

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 am
by wolf14455
I playing the grand campaign as Germany and slovakia. When the Russians attacked in august -40 I got the rumanians on my side. Thinking they need better tactics moving towards odessa so I used F12 and maked them to Human controll. At then end of my first turn with Rumanians under my controll the navy part started and finnished with the convoy report. First I got the German result stating I got thru 30 to Oslo. Then I got the rumanian report stating some 8 convoys failed because of lack of transports. To Narvik, from bordoux to calais, several from italian ports to Libien ports. I guess its put there at the start of the campaign to help AI in any situation given. And easily removed if Human run the country. What u think of this?

RE: Odd thing happend

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 am
by wolf14455
Still no reply on why russian air reinforce adjacent to my units. They will absolutly die when its my turn again.