Page 1 of 1

Campaign Series is a great game

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:08 pm
by CaptainHuge
I played JTCS last night for the first time in a couple of months and I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this game. I tried the demo for Battle Academy a couple of days ago and, though it is a good game, I much prefer JTCS. In fact, I have yet to find a computer wargame I enjoy as much as the Campaign Series. It just seems to balance depth of gameplay with fun better than almost any other game that I have played. For me, the added content and OOB's have made the playing experience that much richer. I love being able to play units you just don't find in any other game.

I have played the Campaign Series for years and have always enjoyed the experience. I have played a lot of computer wargames but if I could only have ever played one in my lifetime it would be the Campaign Series.

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the folks who have contributed to the game i.e. Jason. You have really made something to be proud of and have given a lot of people many hours of enjoyment. Thank you! [:)]

RE: Campaign Series is a great game

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:27 pm
by Ashcloud
Have you played PBEM?

RE: Campaign Series is a great game

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 pm
by Jason Petho
Thank you, CaptainHuge.
 
Your sentiments are muchly appreciated!
 
I agree with Ashcloud, give PBEM a go, it will take the game to a whole new level!  You can find opponents at The Blitz (http://www.theblitz.org)
 
Jason Petho
 

RE: Campaign Series is a great game

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:02 pm
by CaptainHuge
Thank you gentlemen, but I am strictly a solo player. I cannot dedicate the commitment necessary for PBEM. I appreciate the suggestion though. [:)]