Page 1 of 1

tora tora tora broke, v 3.0 & 3.1

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:15 am
by BillBrown
The tora tora tora senario doesn't work properly in ver 3.0 or 3.1.

in 3.1 the ships of the First Mobile fleet TF are set to return in 10 days. but you have to 'buy' them from your excess shipyard points. i just played the 12/28/41 turn in a PBEM game. i have 5 CV's, no BBs, no CAs, no Cls, no DDs from the First Mobile Fleet.

I suggest anyone wanting to use this senario edit the ships back into Tokyo and just no use them until 12/28/41.

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:14 am
by wflarry
I noticed this too. In a PBEM 3.0 game I am playing now it took till February for all of the ships from the Pearl Harbor strike to show up. Carriers first, and then the escorts, with the battlecruisers showing up last.