Pack Mules & Gun Teams
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:46 pm
What are their uses?
I am currently using them as transports. Gun teams can carry 2 squads of infantry I think, or a gun. But they are pretty slow... Aren't there some halftracks or transports like trucks that are faster yet cheaper or of the same price?
Pack Mules are pretty cheap though...
They can be used to draw fire I think, but they die pretty quickly to provide you with any decent recon info.
I am currently using them as transports. Gun teams can carry 2 squads of infantry I think, or a gun. But they are pretty slow... Aren't there some halftracks or transports like trucks that are faster yet cheaper or of the same price?
Pack Mules are pretty cheap though...
They can be used to draw fire I think, but they die pretty quickly to provide you with any decent recon info.