Page 1 of 1

Quick question about the system reqs

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 am
by Peterk1
I'm just wondering about the 128M Graphic Card in the System Requirements. Is it an absolute must or was it just a guesstimate when writing them up? Is anyone successfully playing this on an older 64M card.

Just thought I'd ask because I recently purchased Strategic Command and they had the same requirement but it turns out the game runs flawlessly on older cards (I got to test it out on a demo version before buying). I'm hoping the same might be true here, because this game looks like it might be a bit more fun (bigger maps, more space, more freedom).

RE: Quick question about the system reqs

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 am
by doomtrader
We do not tested it on such hardware.
What I can tip you is to download Storm over the Pacific demo and check does it run on your machine.
If you will run SOP successfully, then there is a probability that you will be able to run Time of Fury.