Page 1 of 1

<---needs more action

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 4:04 pm
by ArticFire
No not like that you perverts, I mean I need more games going. ATM I have a few free slots and wish to fill them up!. So whomever has the craving for more carange look no furthur.

So far all my games are 39-41 so I am thinking for my next one I would like to stroll foward and explore the delights of 42.

So name your fight I will play whatever country I'm not picky (trying to explore them all eventualy).

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:02 pm
by JediMessiah
i could use another game, lets do slot 6, ill be germans, 1942 sounds good, only 10% arty, 1 air section, only engineer laid mines, and 4000 pts sound good?


if so, send me the game

hcnup@hotmail.com

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:54 pm
by JonnieWalker
Yepp, i want to fight our Alaska back to :) so, send me your map, my side will be britain, any year you want.

My mail is mortius2000@yahoo.com slot 8 is free, 11 and 12 free to

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:22 am
by VikingNo2
Face it ArticFire your addicted:D