Page 1 of 1

Pictures?

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2000 5:48 pm
by Machean
I was just wondering why there are soo few unit pictures to the different countrys tanks, infantry and other? There seems to be alot of documented fotography around, is there a certain reason for there being so few pictures or is it coming in 3.0?

------------------
Bang, Bang, your dead!

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2000 7:01 pm
by Arralen
Originally posted by Machean:
I was just wondering why there are soo few unit pictures to the different countrys tanks, infantry and other? There seems to be alot of documented fotography around, is there a certain reason for there being so few pictures or is it coming in 3.0?
Problem is not to get any pictures, but to get pictures you may use - they must fit certain criteria, and you must be allowed to use them - that's called copyright, you know Image

But, yes of course, the OOB team worked on this as well, and I can promise that there will be more and better pics coming out with v3.0, and lots of reworked icons as well.
(At least, I hope so; You never know what'll happen to your best plans Image )

..hope this helps ...

Arralen

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2000 4:42 pm
by Machean
Thanks, for the reply, I was actually considering copyright it would be the logical explanation. I thought maybe there had been an error during my install of the game.