Page 1 of 1

Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:21 pm
by CarnageINC
I've been doing research into RAF fighter commands and came across this Pembery Sector that falls between FCG10 and FCG12. Just a curious question on why this tiny command wasn't put into the game?

RE: Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:23 am
by john_txic
Because it isn't German? [8D]

RE: Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:45 pm
by Gunnerchimp
RAF Pembrey was part of 10 Group that defended the western part of the British Isles.

RE: Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:42 am
by CarnageINC
ORIGINAL: Gunnerchimp

RAF Pembrey was part of 10 Group that defended the western part of the British Isles.

I thought so, but some of the sources I've been reading on treated it like its own independent little command. It makes sense that it falls under 10 Group.