Fires, red text and luck.
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:09 pm
Hello there. Started my first campaign against the AI. I'm an experienced wargamer but not with this system, so I figure thats a decent handicap for fighting against the AI.
A couple of questions...
I'm loading an Artillery type ground element to transport to Pearl Harbour, the text on loading it is in red...what does that mean? I'm worried I'm sending men and no guns to Pearl.
I have a BB at pearl...it went from 98 Float to 97 (50 odd major), 56 fire to 70 on Dec 8th. Sitting at 53 sys damage. Whats the the outlook? I'm desperately hoping it can stay afloat, more for nostalgia than game effect.
My bad luck was the Pearl Harbour attack sunk 7 Battleships outright, so the above is my last BB currently.
Thanks for reading.
A couple of questions...
I'm loading an Artillery type ground element to transport to Pearl Harbour, the text on loading it is in red...what does that mean? I'm worried I'm sending men and no guns to Pearl.
I have a BB at pearl...it went from 98 Float to 97 (50 odd major), 56 fire to 70 on Dec 8th. Sitting at 53 sys damage. Whats the the outlook? I'm desperately hoping it can stay afloat, more for nostalgia than game effect.
My bad luck was the Pearl Harbour attack sunk 7 Battleships outright, so the above is my last BB currently.
Thanks for reading.